- Can you help with sales and lead generation?
- Or, do you want to train and support customers?
- Either way, you should be…
We are looking for sales and marketing folks to reach out to SMB accounts over the phone and in the field. You will need to qualify, demonstrate, propose our services and transition the customers from sale to service. You will be responsible for the business relationship and overall satisfaction with our service for the customer.
We are looking for a person dedicated to train and support customers using Google for Work and the integrated Apps and services that make up the Business Cloud Technology Solution. You will play an important role in delivering on our unique high touch – service level agreement.
- excited to work directly with clients (we are!) and have a proactive, cheerful approach to customer service.
- reliable and for sure a great communicator on the phone and in writing.
- extremely confident on the social web, with apps and devices, a business software user or even a developer.
- a problem solver who is interested in learning new things and sharing info and advances.
- able to thrive in an environment where taking the initiative and self-motivation are valued.
We offer the opportunity to learn, generate valuable customer experience and become certified as a Google Specialist and Partner Apps certified.
Helpful applications and services to be familiar with
We hire on character, but it won’t hurt to know something about…
MS Office, Outlook, Exchange
Egnyte cloud file server
Chrome, Firefox, Windows 7/8/10, macOS
DNS, LDAP, networking
Solve360 CRM (customer relationship management) or other
Mobile devices (iOS, Android, BB)
eDiscovery with Google Vault
Cloud backup from Spanning
Harvest Time Management and eInvoicing
Xero Accounting, Synergyse and other business grade web Apps
Mobile Device Management
Customer Analytics and Location-Based Marketing
IKEA Furniture Building Expertise